March SOAP: The Forgiver and the forgiven
1. SCRIPTURES: Psalms 32:1-5
- Those who have their sins forgiven and not held against them are blessed!
- Ignoring the sin brings the sinner into bondage
- Acknowledging the sin honestly and acknowledging that you can't save yourself from the punishment of the sin leads you to the Forgiver
- It's time to realize that we all have sinned
- It's time to acknowledge that we can't save ourselves from the wages of sin which is death
- It's time to go to the Forgiver Jesus
- Today is Holy Thursday, remembering Jesus' struggle and anguish in the garden of olives concerning his mission to die for man so that sin can be broken
- Thank Jesus for His obedience unto the Cross that we can all be call "