May SOAP: Plan A or B???
1. SCRIPTURES: Proverbs 16
- We can make our plans but it's God who determines how these plans turn out. (v9)
- Therefore, we should commit to the Lord the process of planning since He knows our heart and motives. (v2-3)
- Ultimately, God is sovereign and in control. (v33)
- Hold up all your plans with open hands and humility, ready to change them if God so desires
- Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall (v18) Do not hold on to the plans with pride
Lord, my plan is to partner with You to plan and adopt your plan as You planned the Perfect Plan