May SOAP: A disaster waiting to happen...
1. SCRIPTURES: Proverbs 17:14
- Starting a quarrel is like activating a time bomb.
- The advice is to stop before a big fight or dispute follows
- The result is in v22 : A crushed spirit dries up the bones. Bitterness grows
- v9 : Foster love. It covers an offense. Repeating the quarrelsome act tears and separates relationship, even close friendships.
Lord, may I be a peacemaker. Season my tongue with love and grace that cheers people's hearts for it's good medicine for them. v22.