May SOAP: The Wise Family
1. SCRIPTURES: Proverbs 19
- Pro 19: 13, 14, 18, 20, 26 provided a pic of the rise and fall of a family
- A child who is foolish in his ways brings a lot of trouble to his father
- A wife who is quarrelsome brings irritation like constant dripping of a leaky roof
- Wealth may be inherited but it's God's gift of prudent wife who will manage the wealth carefully
- There is a place for disciplining your children. Not doing that actually can be deadly
- It's wise for children are to accept discipline
- A child who robs and drives out his parents brings shame and disgrace
Note: (All the above are interchangeable in application for both husband and wife)
- God has provided wisdom to build a great family. We now need His Grace to work on these practical words of wisdom
Lord, may families live under Your covering of Grace to experience the joy of building a great family that brings You delight and a great testimony to the world.
May families who are struggling and fallen short to experience Grace that brings supernatural restoration. Amen!