May SOAP: Talking the walk and Walking the talk
1. SCRIPTURES: Proverbs 31
- King Lemuel wrote about his mother.
- He recounted her teachings how to live life
- He talked about how she lived her life as a woman, wife, mother, worker and citizen of the land
- Her teaching and modeling evidently had left a legacy and impacted her son
- Walking in wisdom does not only impact one generation. It has an effect on the next generation
- We may never be able to model the next generation in an ideal way like how it was described by King Lemuel but we can focus on growing our relationship with Jesus. Out of a relationship with Christ, He changes us. And from there, we leave our legacy...
Lord, let me leave a legacy behind that contains traces of Christ for my next generation... Amen