June SOAP: Living in Tandem with our Helper - the Holy Spirit
1. SCRIPTURES: Gal 5:22-25 (Complete Jewish Bible)
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 humility, self control. Nothing in the Torah stands against such things. 24 Moreover, those who belong to the Messiah Yeshua have put their old nature to death on the stake, along with its passions and desires. 25 Since it is through the Spirit that we have Life, let it also be through the Spirit that we order our lives day by day.
- the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, humility, self control
- Living in the Spirit produces a basket of sweet virtues in us where God's law can't find fault with these things.
- Such a life begins with a life in the Spirit and continues as we live our daily lives in tandem with the Spirit
- Let's order our lives daily in full TANDEM with the Holy Spirit - our BIG HELPER
Holy Spirit, I pray for a full tandem living with You daily. And that will be the way I order my life. Amen!